Oh how I adore the sweet month of February. It’s not only Valentine’s Day…but it’s also my Birthday Month!
February is also the perfect time to celebrate one of my favorite colors…PINK! (and pink sparkles…in Sparkling Wine, of course.)
Whether you’re looking for a gift for him, her, or simply looking to pamper yourself…wink, wink…below is my “currently craving” list to celebrate the BEST MONTH EVER!
- The Little Paris Bookshop $10. This might be one of the most magical, charming, romantic books I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Pour a glass of Sparkling Rosé and be prepared to be whisked away on a timeless, whimsical adventure.
- Voluspa Prosecco Rose Candle $30. Smell this. ‘Nuff said.
- Hello Kitty Tangle Teezer $20. I am beyond obsessed with my Tangle Teezer. For such a modest amount of straight hair on my head, my hair always manages to find itself twisted into nightmarish knots. (My dad used to call me “Mask of Medusa” in the morning. Not cute.) What IS cute, however, is this Hello Kitty Tangle Teezer (my favorite de-tangling product of all time).
- Breakfast in Bed Tray $30. Adorn this little white tray with with flowers, yummy breakfast, and bubbly, and you’ll be worshipped forever. And speaking of bubbly…
- Lexy’s Toast Wines Brut Rose $34. Because: PINK BUBBLES! Dry, delicate, & delicious.
- FUN DIY MAP PROJECT $5-25, “Oh The Places We’ll Go” Travel Map. This is a fabulous gift idea! Create a pin board map of places you hope to travel to with the giftee. We are on a serious mission to check out every winery in Sonoma and Napa, so I created this map as a gift for my hubby! Stick a pin in the map everywhere you go as a reminder. (P.S. I found this cute burlap/chalkboard sign on sale at Michaels.)
- The Happiness 100-Day Planner $30. You don’t need to begin this goal setting journal January 1st to reap the benefits. Align what you really want with your daily actions=HAPPINESS!
- Lush Cupid Bath Bomb $5.25. Bath Bombs in a sweet Cupid heart shape? Yes, please. Try this in a bath with a (plastic) glass of Sparkling Rosé. BONUS: this is awesome!
- FRESH Rose Face Mask $62. Ok, yikes, yes, the price tag is a little hefty. Lucky for me, I keep getting free samples of this nourishing face mask. Thanks Sephora! My winter parched skin craves this deliciously fragranced delicate mask. (Yeah yeah, I know I live in California-but it still gets dry and chilly here!) It soothes, calms redness, and hydrates amazingly.
Let’s toast to some February pampering! CHEERS!
Full disclosure: we are the producers of Lexy’s Toast Wines Sparkling Rosé! But we’re not affiliated with any other products listed here; we just covet them. 😉 ENJOY!