Hello Sweet Summer! Jump for joy, for June is here. In two days, my faerie-like Goddaughter will be turning 3 years old, Father’s Day will soon be upon us, wedding season is kicking off, and some of my best friend’s birthdays will be in need of celebrating!
Here’s my current cravings for June! While they are mostly gift suggestions…maybe you’ll spot a little something for yourself. And all are deliciously paired with a crisp Sauvignon Blanc.
1. Blue Quail Sauvignon Blanc: This crisp Sauvignon Blanc is a perfect treat at the end of a hot summer day. As I’m not a huge fan of overly grassy Sav Blancs, I enjoy the nicely balanced minerality of this one, which exhibits flavors of lychee fruit and honeydew melon. And you cannot beat the price!
2. Pacifica Sea Foam Face Wash: I received a sample of this face wash, and it smells exactly like an Island! 100% cruelty free and vegan, with sea algae extract and coconut, this takes the day off in the best sort of way.
3. Add-A-Pearl Necklace: My wonderful Godmother gave me a pearl each year on my Birthday, and to continue this sweet tradition, I’ll be gifting my Goddaughter the same.
4. Gold Champagne Stopper: We first came upon a stopper like this on our recent trip to France! This fancy AdHoc gold version one is a gorgeous gift idea for Champagne-popping newly weds…(though to be honest…how often do you need to save your Champagne? Just drink it.)
5. SOMA Mint Water Bottle: This dishwasher safe, 100% BPA-free, sustainably made, shatter-resistant glass water bottle is a no brainer for summer hydration! The company also makes a donation for every purchase to charitywater.org, a non-profit that brings clean drinking water to those without it.
6. Cork Dork: My sister-in-law gave this book to my husband for his birthday…and I promptly stole it! (I’ll give it back: I promise.) The true story of a journalist who decides to delve into the world of Sommelier-dome…a hilariously well-written book (and not just for the wine-obsessed!)
7. Ice Blue KitchenAid Mixer: My parents are in the middle of renovating their kitchen after 30 years! Hopefully they can set aside a little bit of the budget for some new cooking appliances. We were gifted one of these for our wedding…and I’m beyond obsessed. Oh the things it can do! I’ve not only made incredible baked goods with this do-it-all mixer, but incredible spiralized veggies for pastas or salads. Plus…it would look so pretty in their new blue and white kitchen!
8. Le Petit Marseillais Body Wash: We found this amazing body wash in France after we discovered our Airbnb didn’t provide soap…and promptly fell in love. I bought two bottles to smuggle home…and little did I know, Amazon carries it…along with Target! It’s more pricey in the states, so I still support my over-zealous purchase in France.
9. Multi-Use Tool: If you’ve got a dad that likes to fix things…here’s the perfect little Father’s Day gift: a do it all tool complete with a knife, can opener, screwdriver, ruler, bottle opener, and more. And it’s the size of a credit card!
Cheers! Here’s a toast to summer’s kick off month!
Disclosure: We’re not affiliated with any of the products listed here; we just covet them. 😉