Time to get in all your breezy summery white outfits before Labor Day! Although I must admit I am definitely one of those people that continues to don white no matter the season. Enjoy August’s white hot “it” list, paired perfectly with a crisp 2014 HDV Vineyards Chardonnay from Carneros.
Clockwise, from top:
- Champagne Spray…for your hair!: Damaged summer strands? Look no further than this new line of hair care. And yes…it’s made with real Champagne! This weightless formula conditions, protects, and strengthen’s hair with antioxidants. It’s sulfate-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and cruelty-free. All the frees. FYI…in a DIY version: pop some Bubbly, relax in a bath, sip, savor, and save a little to pour on your hair. You’ll be amazed at the shine! Not a joke…it really works! (It’s just hard to part with the Champagne.)
2. Off-the-shoulder-striped-blouse: I must admit, I’m still obsessing over the exposed shoulder fad. Carry this look into fall with longer sleeves and vertical stripes.
3. Do-it all Primer/Moisturizer This amazing little multi-use product primes, moisturizes, AND removes makeup in a pinch. I came across this gem in France, and came to find out they are now selling it at TARGET! Scoop this gal up…your face won’t regret it.
4. I have a new obsession with the company Madewell. They make a huge effort to Recycle Jeans. Bring in an old pair and get $20 off a new pair! Loving these Distressed white denim jeans that you’ll surely be able sneak into your fall wardrobe. (And maybe they’ll go on sale post Labor Day!)
5. Scratch and Sniff Wine Book: Scratch and Sniff fun for adults! I love this fun (and informative) wine book! A great gift idea for a wine lover.
6. Marble Notebook What a pretty marble journal! Even though I’m not heading back to school anytime soon, I always love a fresh notebook to jot down ideas in. And check out this cute Marble Post-it Notes Cube while you’re at it!
7. Best Hair Towel Ever: Because it dries my hair in half the time! It also reduces frizz and protecting strands from breakage.
8. Stop and Smell the Rosé Wine Glass: For those last summer sips of rosé. (Also a sweet gift!)
Enjoy those last lazy days of summer before school is back in action. Hug your hot dog (make sure your pooches-and you-stay hydrated.) And don’t forget to order your protective glasses for the Solar Eclipse August 21st!
Disclosure: We here at Lexy’s Toast are not affiliated with any products listed here; we just covet them. 😉