FA LA LA LA LAAAA! I’m so in love with the holiday season…and it’s HERE! I’m finally allowed to start practicing Christmas songs on my ukulele (much to our neighbors’ dismay). Sonoma and Napa Counties have been through a lot these past few months because of the raging wildfires, but there’s so much to be grateful for. We had an incredible “Thanksgivingmas” with my husband’s family in Chicago, and now we’re looking forward to our extended family reunion and subsequent “Hootenanny”. It’s not often that we can get our whole gang together in one place (my head has been photoshopped into our family holiday photos on multiple occasions), so it’s an extra special celebration.
In preparation for the Holidays: here are some of Lexy’s Toast Wines favorite gift ideas for December 2017!
1. Tom Ford Lipstick: For the Beauty Queen. I was gifted this lipstick for “Thanksgivingmas” with my husband’s family, and it is AMAZING! It’s creamy, moisturizing, and long-lasting, all the way through dinner (and dessert.)
2. The OG Bag: For your favorite Jetsetter. There’s a pocket for absolutely everything, and coming in at just under 2.5 lbs, it’s light enough to pack to the brim, waterproof, and slides onto your rolling suitcase. It’s on the pricey side, but Lo and Sons sometimes puts items on sale…and that time is right about NOW!
3. Stemless Wine Glasses: For the Hostess with the Mostess. These pretty wine glasses absolutely scream holiday cheer.
4. Champagne SHOES!: For the Champagne Lover. Ugh! How I wanted to buy these! (I produce Sparkling Wine after all!) Sadly, these just didn’t fit quite right…but maybe they’ll fit YOU! Or your BFF. Or Cinderella. Anyway, I hope someone gets to wear them.
5. Thank You Notes: For your Pen Pal. I’m a huge fan of old-fashioned thank you notes! Lately, I’ve been spoiled not having to buy cards since my Mother-in-law makes and sends me beautiful handmade (and unbelievably professional!) looking cards, but these would be a nice stocking stuffer for someone who loves to express gratitude the old-fashioned way.
6. 2018 Planner: For the Organizer. January is right around the bend, so let’s write down our New Year’s Resolutions, and start to plan the best year EVER!
7. To The Moon Trinket Dish: For the Teen in your life. What a sweet little dish for baubles, rings, and things!
8. Skull Cuff Links: For The Coolest Dude You Know. (This would be my husband.) He wore these on our wedding day, and I still think they are completely and utterly cool. (I still think he’s pretty cool too.)
9. Lexy’s Toast Brut Nature: For Everyone (over 21, that is)!! The holidays aren’t complete without BUBBLES! Our Lexy’s Toast Brut Nature is bone-dry (and I swear possesses a hint of Orange Creamsicle). Yum!
P.S. If you’ve anything left to spare during your holiday shopping sprees, Redwood Credit Union is taking donations. Fire relief efforts are still underway in Northern California, and RCU is donating 100% of the proceeds directly where they are needed.
P.P.S. On a personal note regarding the fires: check out my last blog post. #SonomaStrong: Ignited By Fire.
P.P.P.S. Except for our Sparkling Wine, we here at Lexy’s Toast are not affiliated with any products listed here; we just covet them. 😉
Featured Image by Jon McPherson Photography.